Returns an array of the variable rewards with point formula info, that the member is currently eligible to redeem points for.
- One of two identifiers can be supplied (Account Id or Internal Member Id). If both are supplied, the Account Id is given preference and is used to retrieve the member. If no Internal Member Id is available, enter -1 for this field.
- Available point balance is not considered (rewards that member cannot afford, but are eligible for, are returned).
- Possible PointFormulaType output and example calculation for a $2.51 reward using a "$1 per 1 point" conversion:
- 0 = Straight Calculation (2.51 points)
- 1 = No Partial or Rounding (2 points)
- 2 = Rounded (3 points)
|DATA TYPE||DATA REQUIRED?||FORMATTING||NOTES|
WS Security Token
|Account Id||Alphanumeric||Yes/No||See Article Notes|
|Internal Member Id||Integer||Yes/No||See Article Notes|
Common Return Codes
Additional error codes may be generated. Their descriptions can be found by calling GetReturnCodeMessage.