Clienteling Settings define the visible information displayed within the "Extended Modules" section on the Clienteling Settings page.
Upon entering the edit page, you have the ability to customize the extended modules area of Clienteling Services as follows:
Smaller Modules - If enabled, you can select up to three of the following modules to display:
- Member Descriptors - Member descriptors that are configured for display, of which the member is assigned to Descriptors must be edited within their management page to enable their display within Clienteling Services.
- Member Promotional Groups - Promotional segment groups that are configured for display, in which the member is contained within Promotional Groups must be edited within their management page to enable their display.
- Member Ranking Levels - Member ranking sets that are configured for display in which the member is contained within along with progress-related details. Ranking sets must be edited within their management page to enable their display.
- Member Ids - All member account Ids for the member will be displayed.
- Member Clubs - All clubs that the member is currently assigned to.
- Member Reservations - The 7 most recent reservations registered by the member.
- Cases - The 7 most recent cases associated to the member.
- Undelivered Rewards - The 7 oldest rewards belonging to the member that do not have a delivery record.