A Club Attainment Point Promotion will automatically issue points to eligible members directly after their enrollment into the club. This can occur at enrollment, or by assigning an existing member to the relevant club. A member can only receive this transaction once per promotion. These points are issued early in the enrollment processing and members may not be assigned to relevant clubs and most groups yet, the timing of which can preempt eligibility for some things, like recurring and forced rewards.
Main Article: Transaction Type
A relevant transaction that is controlled via promotional settings is necessary to award points via this promotion.
To create a new promotion, click the "Add" link at the top of the page. Alternately, an existing promotion can be modified by clicking the "Edit" link next to the associated promotion within the main grid. Modifying an existing promotion will not affect transactions that have already been issued. Furthermore, unused promotions can also be deleted from the edit page.
The first two text boxes require entry of the promotion name and description, which are used internally.
- Program - The eligible program that members must be enrolled into. Most databases only have one program.
- Club - The club that will be relevant for this promotion.
- Transaction Type - The type of transaction that will be issued to qualifying enrollments.
- Point Formula to Issue - The point amount that will accompany the promotional transaction.
- Business Unit & Location - If the club assignment does not have origination details, than the promotional transaction will inherit this business unit & location.
- Active Date Range - The date range in which assignments must occur to qualify.
After saving, the promotion will be active within the specified date ranges.
To disable a club attainment promotion prematurely, edit an existing promotion by clicking "Edit" within the main grid next to the associated promotion. Altering the end of the date range to a prior date will prevent members from receiving points via this promotion.
Clicking "Stats" within the main grid will provided promotion-related statistics.