A point adjustment is a generic method of adding points to an account. The additional points will be associated to a new transaction, assigned to the account.
Issuing a Point Adjustment
- Retrieve the account within the aforementioned system location.
- Click the "Point Adjustment" link in the bottom-left.
Specify the appropriate parameters:
- Business Unit/Location - The originating location for the transaction.
- Activity Date for Point Adjustment - The activity timestamp for the transaction.
- Transaction Note - Text details related to the adjustment (e.g. it's purpose).
- Point Adjustment Amount - The amount of points to be added to the account via the transaction.
- Transaction Custom Fields - Optional, additional data points setup via custom field functionality.
- Click "Save Point Adjustment" to commit the transaction.