System Location: Offers / Internal Rewards
An internal reward is a type of reward used and governed by reward-based promotions, such as an instant winner promotion. This type of reward is very similar to a coupon, except it can deduct points in specific scenarios and can contribute to the member value calculation.
- Creating an Internal Reward
- Managing an Internal Reward
- Viewing Internal Reward Statistics
At the top of the aforementioned page, click the "Add Internal Reward" link to start the reward creation process.
Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all parameters on the reward management page. Some parameters are explained in detail within the page itself. If you have further questions, please contact ALP SaaS Support.
Categories are used to group "like" objects, mainly for organizational purposes. Although not required, it is considered a good practice to create logical, yet not overly specific categories early in the program.
The external reference acts as an identifier for the particular item when being exported or referred to by an external source.
Every reward that is issued from the system has a barcode. The "Unique Reward Id" option is the default and is based on the incremental reward Id number used by the database. The "standard fixed barcode" option allows for the same barcode to be printed on every reward of this type, while the "one time code" takes the next identifier available from the database.
- Send Certificate Message If Not Delivered at the End of the Day - If enabled, an undelivered reward will trigger a send of the appropriate certificate message (configured below) at the time configured in the Queue Schedule page. This process will add a delivery record if the barcode is present in the message or attachment. This process will not take place for members with no contact information for the appropriate method.
- Send Notification Message If Not Delivered in Pseudo Real-Time - If enabled, an undelivered reward will trigger a near real-time send of the appropriate notification message (configured below). A delivery record will be added if the barcode is present in the message.
The print template governs the appearance of the physical printout of the reward.
The messaging templates govern the type of template that is used when the coupon is distributed externally.
If enabled, in the event that a member has an unredeemed reward, they can reprint the reward.
If checked, placeholders specific to this reward type will be valid in message-related promotions.
To begin making changes to an existing reward, click the "Edit" link within the main grid for the applicable reward. If there is only a "View" link, the user does not have appropriate access to make changes.
Enabling the "Check to Archive" checkbox will prevent the reward from being utilized in new promotions.
Basic statistics can be accessed via the "Stats" link within the main grid for the applicable reward. Furthermore, the promotions that are using this internal reward may have their own basic statistics. See Offer Status for details on terminology.
This snapshot provides a quick-view for all internal rewards within the system.
System-Wide statistics provide the ability to view summary statistics that can be filtered by various options, including active/archive status and by date range.
Main Article: Segments
Individual instances of rewards that have been issued can be grouped for detailed exporting by using the reward group functionality.